Wednesday, February 17, 2010

No Foolin', I've Been Skiing

Howdy Peeps,
I hope this note finds you well. I have had plenty of fresh turns in the powder and have spent some time outside. Oh joy, it has been nice. With over 2 feet in the last storm cell, we keep getting little bits of snow. Boy, do we need it. There has been a definite change to spring snow, but we are still in the thick of winter. And I do love the snow and cold temps.

Scott and I in the
BC

Swooshy, shoosh!

A night out with the Forsythes,
really good friends :)

And finally some custom work...

Mixed Metal Stackers
sterling, sterling w/patina, brass, copper

Man Cuff
sterling

Turquoise Earrings,
yes please.

Royal Indigo Ring
iolite and sterling
in the shop now

Mixed Metal Necklace for my Momma
sterling with patina, sterling, copper, labradorite


Another Mom Necklace....
this one is a gift.

Hasta Tarde,
Su Amiga

No comments: