Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Skiing Has Been Majestic - Vol. 1

Hey there family and friends,
I hope your week is treating you just right.

I have been in "Helena -handbasket"
all week for the real job.
They have been keeping me busy
and the time has hastily past.
Nonetheless,
I am so ready to join my family at
home tomorrow.

Without further banter.....
here are some photos of Hubby,
Jess, Dan, Henry and myself
on a early morning back country
ski before work.

The Skiing HAS Been Majestic
Volume 1
with three more to follow.

A peek of the Gallatin Valley to left
and the tail end of the Bridger Range.


Henry

Fancy Hubby

Self portraits of us
before the decent.

I am not sure what my pinky is doing
in this last picture.
Posing, I guess.
Maybe I needed if for balance?

Ciao,
The Shooshing Biz - ski- it

No comments: