Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Welcome To My Haven

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I have pondered this for a long time to decide that NOW is the time to begin. I hope you enjoy.

Let's start with the basics:
Scott, my husband....4 years of marriage, 10 years of life.

Bella, our French Brittany Spaniel, who is 5 yrs. old and a pointer.

Noche, the cat, who is a hunter and defender of our yard and house. Check out those ears from fighting, he has roots at the Indian Reservation near Glacier National Park where he learned his fighting tactics.

This is our newly built cabin, EEEEE! We are enjoying our first weekend there with a new wood stove. Oh goody!


AMETHYST AND STERLING RING

I really enjoy creating pieces and pulling inspiration from life. I started making jewelry in 1996, evolving from simple beading to metalsmithing all my pieces.

Now you know a bit about me, it is a pleasure to be here.

Thank you to all the past and present Veterans, we appreciate what you do!
To you especially, SJF

Happy day off if you work for the government or a bank!

Smitten,
xoxo Kristin

2 comments:

Bisquit said...

Check, check 1, 2, 3

AppaloosaMoon said...

...WELCOME...