Friday, April 23, 2010

Women's Expo

Bozeman, MT
Saturday 4.24.10
10am-4pm
MSU Brick Breeden Field House
Free Admission

Come over and visit me if
you are in the area.
I would love to chat
and there is so much to enjoy
at the Expo.

Here is just a small preview of what I will be selling:

Peruvian Blue Opal, Drusys,
Lemon Chrysoprase,
Cat's Eye Rutile Quartz,
and turquoise,
all of sterling and 14k gold construction.

Rings, earrings,
and gemstone hairclips.

Pearls, turquoise, sterling,
gold, copper.

Giant Hoops in Sterling

Sterling Barbed Wire

Riveted Mokume Ring

So there you have it folks,
I will also have even MORE items for
your pleasure at the Expo.

You can be sure that some of the
rings that don't sell at the Expo
will have a place in my ETSY shop
early next week.

Have an excellent Friday!
Today I skipped the govt. job to tie
up any loose ends, price items,
and smith.

The Juicy Strawberry,
Bisquit and Jam

No comments: