Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Holiday Trunk Shows


“Stone Creek Haven”

Handmade Jewelry & Accessories

By Kristin Fletcher

Trunk Show @ the Fletcher’s

Thursday December 10th from 4-9 pm

Bozeman

email snowbisquit@hotmail for directions


Holiday Sale @ Fusion Salon

Saturday December 12th from 12-3pm

1001 W. Oak St. Suite 106, Bozeman

You are welcome to invite friends.

Cocktails and Refreshments will be served.

Also, look for me at :

Girls Outdoors – 20 N. Tracy, Bozeman

snowbisquit@hotmail.com w/ questions


Happy Holidays, officially, now that we are in December.
Really? I can't believe it.
Our Christmas Cactus is right on the money.

I will have some new items for the upcoming
shows and would love to see you,
if you are in the area.

For now,
I am headed back to the shop,
more work shall be done,
the fire is stoked to the hilt.
Why to the hilt you ask?
Because it is only 8 degrees,
and because when I burn wood
I GO BIG.
Yes, I am a pyro.

Ciao,
El Bizcocho en Fuego

No comments: